Workforce re-entry can be challenging. An internship can be an excellent bridge between careers.
If you are a woman in transition looking to get back to work, change careers, or advance in your current career, the Center for Women Internship Program might be for you. Through the Internship Program you can gain:
- an opportunity to hone in on specific career interests.
- hands-on work experience.
- a chance to contribute to resume-building projects with area businesses.
- increased and updated skill sets in your chosen industry.
- valuable contacts for networking and references.
The Center for Women works with you and local businesses to ensure your internship is a win-win for all involved! We screen, monitor, and assist candidates and companies throughout the entire internship process, and the position is carefully monitored and evaluated for support purposes. Internships are a non-paid, time-limited experience that usually last between one and eight weeks. Details of each internship are dependent upon the specific needs of the company, and may be full- or part-time.
APPLY NOW FOR OUR INTERNSHIP PROGRAM!